On Wednesday, India’s top court upheld the judgment of the Mumbai High Court that Ajmal Kasab, the sole surviving gunman in the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks, should hang to death. The Supreme Court ...
MUMBAI — A special court judge here today sentenced Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the only gunman captured alive in the 2008 terrorist attack on Mumbai, to death by hanging for murder, conspiracy, ...
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest multimedia news provider, reaching billions of people worldwide every day. Reuters provides business, financial, ...
MUMBAI, Feb 23: The sole surviving gunman from the 2008 Mumbai attacks is to appeal against his death sentence in India’s Supreme Court, his lawyer said on Wednesday, two days after he lost an appeal ...
Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest multimedia news provider, reaching billions of people worldwide every day. Reuters provides business, financial, ...
On the morning of November 21, the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government executed Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving gunman in the November 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack. What is striking about the ...
MUMBAI, July 22 The sole surviving gunman of last year's Mumbai attacks told the judge on Wednesday that he was prepared to be put to death. “Whatever I have done, I have done in this world. It would ...
If judge M L Tahaliyani declares on Thursday that Pakistani convict Ajmal Kasab's crime falls in the 'rarest of rare' category, Kasab could then embark on a long journey '" during which legal and ...
On the evening of 26 November 2008, Mumbai, India's very own 'Mayanagari' was thrust into a nightmare. What began as an ordinary midweek evening turned into one of the darkest chapters in the city's ...
India’s execution of Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, the sole surviving militant from the 2008 Mumbai attacks, comes amid a series of other state executions across the region that have worried human rights ...
An Indian court on Monday convicted the only surviving gunmen in the bloody 2008 Mumbai siege, ruling Mohammed Ajmal Kasab was guilty of murder and waging war for his role in the attacks that left 166 ...